8/18/2012

Sardinia -Forte Village Castello- ♪♪


We visited Sardinia. It was the prize of the tennis competition. Lucky me!!!













Our room was on the top floor of Castello in the Forte Village. A bottle of champagne was waiting for us. 




It was a huge resort. Everything was in the resort including many restaurants. The executive floor manager booked different restaurant everyday for us. Every restaurant was good!





We had our breakfast on the terrace in our room everyday. From our terrace we even could see a big parrot!!!





This was the 2nd time to visit. (Luckily I could win 2 years in a row!)

When we visited there first, I could play tennis with Magnus Gustafsson who was the former world No.10!!! He was there as a special guest instructor. We played for 2 hours on the clay court and he gave me a really good advice!!! His instruction is still always in my mind. Thank you, Magnus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment