8/30/2012

Adidas gear and torrential rain



Yesterday I was wearing my favourite Adidas tennis wear. Yes, I was ready to play!





But, unfortunately, on the way to the tennis court, suddenly had a torrential rain! Oh, no~!!!





Hard courts were completely wet...


I was waiting for more than 2hours until it stopped. The hard courts were still wet so decided to play on the clay court.


Oh no~! I am wearing clean shoes today! When we play on the clay court we really get dirty. Especially our shoes! Look at my shoes for clay court below. ↓ Dirty!!!





Luckily, because the clay got a lot of rain, the surface was very hard. Did not have any powder clay(sand) on the surface. It was just like a hard court. (bounce-wise)


So I could keep my other pair of shoes 'relatively' clean. Relieved!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment