8/22/2012

Amansara (Aman Resorts Cambodia)



We visited Cambodia to see Angkor Wat. We stayed at Amansara (Aman Resorts Cambodia).









At Amansara they use antique Mercedes-Benz for airport transfer.


We can expect the best detailed service at Aman Resorts. They are very considerate. Their service was really unique (in a good way) and made us feel warm.


When we entered our room we found a 'personalized' guidebook for us! Everything was ready, the itinerary with our private guide has already been arranged.




We found a nice gift on the bed every night.







When we came back from outside, amazingly, our bath was ready 'every time'!!!


We did not see our cleaner 'at all'. It was a perfection! They clean our room 'every time' we go out. (not only twice a day like the other hotels)



Our dining area outside



I spent my birthday at this hotel.

During the day, after my spa treatment, I was asked to go to the library in the hotel. A Buddhism priest was there. The present from the hotel was Buddhism blessing!!! I had the birthday blessing ceremony there.

In the evening I had nice dinner with my husband at the hotel private house near Angkor Wat. Only for two of us, we had a chef, a waiter, a musician and a driver!!!
It was the best birthday I have ever had!


I will never forget my great experience at this hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment