8/28/2012

FORTNUM & MASON Tea/Coffee



At home we are drinking tea and coffee from Fortnum & Mason.


There are many different types of tea and coffee there.


Our favourite tea is AFTERNOON. This is lighter tea. We think this is the best for standard milk tea. In England most of the people use tea bags for daily milk tea.




Our favourite coffee is Cnnoisseur Blend.





We are using this espresso maker



If tea leaves I like silver needle white tea. It is really light. I also like rare yellow tea. We should drink such light tea as it is (without milk/sugar).


I was always having silver needle white tea from Darjeeling at Four Seasons hotel, one day they gave me the same tea leaves in a tin as a gift! What a nice present!!!


If flavoured tea I like rose tea. Again, I got some rose tea leaves in a box as a gift from Oberoi hotel! They really made me happy!!!


Before tennis I always have a cup of strong tea or coffee. It is said that if we take caffeine before exercise, it helps to galvanize our performance. I feel it is true.



No comments:

Post a Comment