8/26/2012

Golf



In England we are having longer weekend thanks to bank holiday Monday.


Today we played golf! It was a long time no golf for us so we went to the range before our round. To be honest with you I do not like practicing at the range... I rather want to play longer on the course. It is said practice makes perfection. I might be too lazy for that...





When I was playing in India my golf coach & caddie really looked after me. My coach even brought my favourite biscuits for the tea time in the middle. My caddie rushed to me to pass me a bottle of water after each hole. After hitting I even did not have to check where my ball went. They find my ball before me anyway!


Now DIY for everything. Yes, we came back to England... I do not have a caddie so I have to pull my trolley by myself. Here it is not common to use the electrical carts like US or Japan.  (*□*:)



Anyway we enjoyed our golf under the sun. Relaxing!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment