8/24/2012

Richard Gasquet



My favourite tennis player is Richard Gasquet.







It was Mumbai where I saw him first.

He is always shining out like a star. Even when he is with many other players, I can see the spotlight twinkling on him.

Now I only can see him during Wimbledon. It is not easy to get the Wimbledon tickets. I can get some tickets from public/club ballot if I was lucky. When I do not have my ticket for the day of his match I have to join a long queue at the very early in the morning. When I joined a long queue this year, I had to wait for many hours so I could not make it... When I could get in finally his match had already been finished. Can you imagine how much I was disappointed?  (*~*:)

I like to see his beautiful tennis.

Hoping Richard makes a good result at US open!!!  Come on Richy!!!   \(^o^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment