9/03/2012

Tods Bag & Richard Gasquet



I have many Tods bags & shoes.


The best point of Tods is that we can use the same item for both casual & formal(business) occasions. Really versatile. Plus very good quality. For example, I was wearing the same Tods boots almost everyday in winter for 10 years!!!








This bag ↑ is quite big. I can put 'everything' in this bag. Also this is my 'good memory' bag. When I asked my favourite Richard Gasquet to take a photo together I was holding this bag!!!


I hear that boys & husbands hate such big bags because they end up carrying heavy bags for the girls!



These↓ are my favourite Tods sandals. In UK it is almost the end of the season.



I cannot believe that it is already in September now. Dark & cold English winter is coming soon... Scary!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment