9/24/2012

Cleansing Oil



I am using waterproof cosmetics when I play tennis. Otherwise I will have a panda face!!! (We sometimes see such people at the cinema. They must have seen the sad movie!)


Waterproof foundation, mascara & eyeliner...


It is difficult to remove waterproof make-up using ordinary cleansing product. The best solution is the cleansing oil.


I am using this cleansing oil. ↓





This is Japanese one. I got it at Muji. There are many Muji shops in London.


I sometimes use Shu Uemura cleansing oil as well. This is also good.


Firstly I remove my make-up using cleansing oil, then wash my face again using olive or argan soap.


After this procedure my clean natural face comes back!


Cleansing oil is recommended when you use waterproof cosmetics!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment