9/16/2012

French Toast & My Easy Diet



We had a nice & relaxing Sunday at home.


I made french toast this morning. I put honey & cinnamon on top. I like eating french toast for breakfast.






In England many people have cereals for 'breakfast'.


When I want to reduce my weight I have cereals for 'dinner'. I have a very big breakfast & lunch then just cereals for dinner. I definitely avoid sweet dessert after dinner in the evening. Instead I have such sweet dessert during my breakfast!


During the day just try to keep moving a lot. Avoid watching TV. (avoid being still) For example, try to do vacuuming/dusting all over your house, cut the grass in the garden, going to the gym or walking in the park/shopping mall etc etc.


In this way you can reduce your weight without any special efforts. Recommended!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment