3/31/2017

British Museum & Japanese Pancake ♪♪


My friend who lives in South France came to London.



She said, 'I want do something I cannot do in South France!'



We decided to go to British Museum. Obviously they do not have British Museum in South France!
😁😁😁



Long time no British Museum for me!















My favourite is Egyptian area. Amazing collections!



At this moment, we cannot visit some interesting historical places in the world due to safety issues. Feel sad about it. Looking at many interesting historical items there, we were talking about the current conflicts all over the world...



At lunch time we went to Japanese Pancake (okonomiyaki) restaurant. The restaurant is called Abeno.



Only 3 minutes from British Museum.











It was a nice change for us because we normally go to French restaurant.



Easy to find Japanese sushi even in South France, but not this one! 😉😋



We really enjoyed our girls out!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment