6/28/2016

Wimbledon 2016 with Richard Gasquet ✨ ♪♪


I joined the queue about 7:30AM yesterday. There were so many people in the queue because of the first day. I could finally get in about 1PM. I was very shocked to learn that Richard Gasquet had already practised 12-1. I missed him...


Today I joined the queue about 6:30AM so I could get in about 11AM. I could see Richard's match from 11:30!!! (I even had to join the queue in front of the court...)
\(^o^)/












It was like Richard's backhand vs Bedene's forehand. I saw 3 cracking Bedene's forehand cross shots. Richard made many good backhand shots! They had some good rallies. Richard was much solid!!!


Plus, it was a completely 'away match' for Richard because Bedene was British.


Anyway he won in 3sets!


Very very pleased!!!


Well played, Richard!!!


Always supporting you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment