6/22/2016

The Boodles Tennis 2016 without Richard Gasquet...


Richard Gasquet is playing at Hurlingham this year.


I have played tennis at Hurlingham before for London club league. It is a very good club in the beautiful setting.


Today I was at Stoke Park to see the Boodles tennis. I only played golf at Stoke Park before. This club is also very beautiful! The club house was in the manor house. Hoping my friend will invite me again to play golf there! (^^)



Today's schedule was -

Order of Play - Day 2Wednesday 24th June 2016:

12.30pm
Robin Haase (NED) v Aljaz Bedene (GBR)

2.30pm
Novak Djokovic (SRB) v David Goffin (BEL)

followed by
Viktor Troicki (SRB) v Lucas Pouille (FRA)

not before 5pm
Juan Monaco (ARG) v Janko Tipsarevic (SRB)


I took many photos.


























Richard, I was missing you...





No comments:

Post a Comment