3/21/2015

Fish Pie at Bills & Sushi Tetsu \(^o^)/


We went to Bill's for our lunch today.







I had fish pie.




My husband had a burger.






I really enjoyed it! Very nice fish pie!




Then,  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




We went to Sushi Tetsu for dinner! \(^o^)/


Sushi Tetsu is one of the most difficult restaurants to make a booking. They only have 7 seats. To make a booking you have to call them at the certain time on the certain date. Believe it or not, I kept calling them more than 150 times!!!


I was very pleased when, finally my call could get through to them!!!  (^v^)v





















If you like sushi, this is the 'must' place. Definitely one of the best!


You will experience real sushi!


It is worth trying to make a booking. Good luck to everyone who wants to make a booking there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment