3/01/2015

Curluccio's & The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel ♪♪


We had lunch at Curluccio's.





 

 



As usual, I forgot to take a photo of the main course... I had spaghetti alle vongole.


I love their fresh lemonade!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



In the evening we saw The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.






This movie theatre called Olympic Cinema was a music studio in the past.


Beatles recorded at the Abbey Road Studios and all the others recorded at this studio!!!


Good sound quality!


We really enjoyed the movie. Feel that the second one is better than the first one.


                 The Guardian Review  ←click


Nice to see my favourite country India as a back ground!


Hoping we can visit there again in the future. I miss all my friends in India...



No comments:

Post a Comment