5/20/2013

Taj Palace Marrakech ♪♪


We stayed at Taj Palace Marrakech on my birthday.


When we arrived at the hotel, we got out of the car, you know what, surprisingly, we had shower of rose petals! It was so romantic!!! I felt like a little princess!  \(^O^)/






We had nice welcome drink here!
 
 
















Our terrace


Mini bar


Pool area



Bar area
 
 
 Restaurant



Restaurant
 
 
 
I enjoyed my birthday at this hotel very much. They looked after me very well. Massage at the spa, nice cocktails by the pool/in the bar & dinner at the nice table... I also had sushi there!
After my birthday dinner they brought a nice birthday cake with card and rose. They really made me happy!!!
 
If you are looking for the place to celebrate someones birthday, this hotel is highly recommended!
 
 
 




During my stay, I got some small friends. ↓






When I said 'I cannot find my friends today', they jumped out from the water to see me!!! I now miss my cute friends there!



No comments:

Post a Comment