5/26/2013

CLINIQUE CC Cream


I got Clinique CC Cream at the airport.







I was looking for higher SPF BB or CC cream. 'Sadly' SPF15 for the most of BB cream...


Someone said 'Why don't you use high SPF sun screen lotion or base before BB cream?'


The best point of BB cream is that it is All in ONE. Sun screen lotion, base, foundation and sometimes even moisturiser! If I have to use the separate base or sunscreen lotion, I rather use the conventional liquid foundation!!!


BB cream can save time in the morning. This is the reason why BB cream is popular!


SPF30 for this CC Cream.


This CC cream definitely got Clinique foundation/moisturiser DNA. Mat feeling when you put it on.


Because I am putting powder on top of this, I am not sure whether or not this is illuminating my face colour.


BB cream I want,

1. High SPF (for out door activities such as tennis/golf & holiday)

2. High Covering (to hide my pigmentation & spots)

3. Good Moisturising (in this dry climate)



Should be All in One!



No comments:

Post a Comment