10/02/2012

Hair Cut & Mr Squirrel



I had my hair cut today.


My hair salon is near Bond Street station. As usual there were many people around. Walking in the crowds is a good exercise. I do not have to go to the gym!


My hair stylist has been doing my hair for more than 10 years. He likes cutting my hair short so I have to watch out!!!


When I came back home, my husband gave me the usual question.


'How long does it last this time?'


After my hair salon I have a beautiful hair style. The stunning style has gone after washing on the same day or next morning... I cannot set my hair nice myself!!!


By the way, on the way back I saw many squirrels. They really look cute!


He was eating something.



It is gradually getting colder and colder in London.


Busy season for Mr Squirrel!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment