10/09/2012

Foot Massage


I went to China Town, Soho today.


There are some Chinese foot massage places in China Town.



♪♪ The difference between Chinese & Thai foot massage ♪♪


Chinese - Painful!!!


Thai - Relaxing!!! (Many people go into sleep during massage)



I do 'not' think many English like painful massage. In London we see many Thai foot massage places but difficult to find 'proper?' painful Chinese ones.


When we visited Hong Kong we had foot massage at a local place. When we groaned in pain, they told us where in our body was a problem! Each painful press spot is connected to a part/organ of our body!


Anyway after this painful Chinese foot massage, I felt as if a huge load in my body has gone. Felt lighter!


I became addictive to the pain to have this feeling!!! Dangerous!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment