11/14/2017

Sushi Lunch & Shopping at F&M / Harrods ♪♪


I had lunch with my friend today.


Her request was Japanese so we had some sushi at Ikeda restaurant in Mayfair.























We had more & more sushi but I forgot to take the photos as usual...


Their Japanese sushi chef serves very authentic Japanese sushi, not sushi in English style. He is always there so their quality of sushi is very high and stable.


Everything was very fresh! I liked fatty tuna melting in my mouth!


After having nice sushi, we went shopping.


First destination was Bond Street. Christmas decorations everywhere!





Next destination was Fortnum & Mason.






At last we went to Harrods.





I got some mince pies and Christmas pudding today! Never too early! My husband already had some mince pies! 😁


Really enjoyed our girls out today.





No comments:

Post a Comment