7/18/2017

Starbucks Funny Story & My Tight Dress ♪♪


Today I decided to wear my old dress.


I must have got some extra weight, it was very tight!


When I could manage to wear it, a button flew away!!! 😱😱😱


Shocked!!! 😓😆




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I went to Starbucks today.


I wanted to try Matcha latte. (It is called Green Tea Latte at Starbucks.) Matcha is very popular in London.


Me: Can I have a tall Green tea latte please?


Starbucks staff: Are you sure?


Me: Yes, I am sure.


Starbucks staff: We have nice iced coffee. Would you like to try our iced coffee?


Me: No, thank you.


Starbucks staff: Special campaign for coffee now.


Me: I will stick to green tea latte. 😅





Then, she started asking her colleagues how to make matcha latte!


She just did not know how to make matcha latte!!!! 😅


Unfortunately her customer was stubborn!!! hahaha  🤣







No comments:

Post a Comment