6/22/2017

Queens Tennis 2017 without Richard Gasquet 😢


This year Richard Gasquet is playing in Halle Germany.


However, I am still enjoying watching the other players at Queens.


Interesting to see some rising youngsters as well as familiar faces.




 Feli

 Medvedev

 Cilic + Matkowski doubles



Grigor  Dimitrov

 He (Cilic's coach) was more popular than Cilic?!

 Marin Cilic



Nick Kyrgios



I quite liked Denis Shapovalov's tennis! Amazing quick reaction when he returns serves. I feel that he can read the course of opponent's serve faster than any other players. Plus I feel freedom in his tennis.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Anyway, I am hoping Richard Gasquet can make a good result in Halle.


Enjoy everything with your friends there, Richard!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment