11/03/2016

Richard Gasquet Out -Paris Bercy Tennis- 😢


Today Richard Gasquet had lost...


The problem was the 1st set. To avoid Sock's fast angled forehand shots, Richard returned all to Sock's backhand side. As a result, it became very passive for Richard. It was not like Richard's tennis. Richard started playing his own tennis from the 2nd set. Actually he was playing well in the 2nd & 3rd sets. But, unfortunately it was too late...


His season in 2016 had finished...


Richard, I will miss you so much for a while... (until you will be on TV during Australian Open...)




I actually saw Richard in July. I cannot believe that it was only 3-4 months ago. Seems like a long time ago! Until next June, July time, it will be a very long wait for me...






Richard, my sunshine, please have a nice holiday & good practice during your off season.


Always supporting you!!!  😘😘😘





No comments:

Post a Comment