10/16/2016

Sunday Lunch at Celeste Lanesborough ♪♪


We went to Celeste for Sunday lunch.





My first course was French onion soup.


It was a surprise dish!!!


This was placed in front of me!!!   ↓↓





The serving staff removed the top first.


Then poured soup into this onion.  ↓↓




At last he removed this onion. Yes, now, looks like onion soup!!!  ↓↓


I had it with cheese crisps instead of crouton.








Desert was another surprise! White sticks were made of meringue!  ↓↓




The third surprise was Petit Four!   ↓↓


One chocolate ball was placed in front of us. Serving staff cracked the top of the chocolate. Our Petit Four came out!




Inside of this chocolate ball, I found a very tiny small chocolate with Lanesborough mark!  ↓↓


Like a small charm in 'galette des rois'!!!




Finished with fresh mint tea!






I really enjoyed my relaxing lazy Sunday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment