9/26/2016

Girl's Day Out -Min Jiang Duck, Harvey Nicholas & Harrods- ♪♪



I went out with my friend.


At first, Big lunch as usual!


Duck at Min Jiang today!













Sorry, I forgot to take many photos. I was too hungry!!!


We had some more appetizers, main dishes & desert.


After having duck here, I feel like a joke when I have duck at the other restaurants!!!



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



After nice lunch, we went to Harvey Nicholas & Harrods for shopping.


When I go shopping with my friend, my husband is sweating at work like this. → 😅



I found a huge Halloween pumpkin.   ↓↓





It costs £600!!!


No! I did not get it. Sorry, my husband, no chance! 😜



I got a box of chocolates at 'La Maison Du Chocolat' for him. It did not cost £600. Hahaha


I like French chocolates. My favourite is Fauchon chocolates. Time to visit Paris??







No comments:

Post a Comment