1/07/2016

Lunch at Celeste -The Lanesborough London- ♪♪



I had lunch with my friend at the Lanesborough.


It was the first time to visit there after their renovation.


The new restaurant is called Celeste.


















Verdict?


Yes, it was very very good!
\(^o^)/


The service was really warm & impeccable! (They were not 'cold' professionals! ← Important!)


For me bread quality is very important. I can say that the quality of the bread was better than Alain Ducasse Dorchester!


Nice to have lunch in the gorgeous setting.


I really liked their warm ambience.




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



After nice lunch, they showed us their nice bar.


They had some special old bottles.







Wow! This was bottled before the French Revolution!!!  ↑↑



We really enjoyed our lunch there.



Will visit there again for afternoon tea very soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment