11/17/2014

Davis Cup Final with Richard Gasquet & My Lunch ♪♪


Today I was planning to play tennis.


When I arrived at the club it started raining...


I normally do not mind playing in the rain, however they did not have any clay type of court. I gave up because their hard and tiger turf courts got very slippery.




Even my rackets look sad... ;(*^*);


I want to have an intensive tennis session when Richard Gasquet is trying hard. He always encourages me!


After a huge disappointment, I had a quick lunch at the whole foods.





Richard Gasquet might have started counting down the days to Davis Cup Final! So do I!


I really want to see his victory smile over this weekend!!!


I am sure all his fans are thinking of him in the same way.


Richard, how could you steal our hearts easily?? (You are doing it all over the world!)


You always have a special place in my heart!!!
(^_~)


No comments:

Post a Comment