6/14/2014

Queens Tennis 2014 -Aegon Championships without Richard Gasquet- ♪♪


I went to Queens Club to see Aegon Championship.


Unfortunately, this year, Richard Gasquet went to Halle so could not see him at all...


Having said that I really enjoyed it with my friend! She is a big fan of Stan Wawrinka. We tried to find him on the practice court!










On that day Stan was smiling on court!!! When we waved to him he waved back to us!!! Can you imagine my friend's happy face?


We also saw some famous players on the  practice courts



As you know, Maria Sharapova's boy friend. ↑↑




Jo-Wilfried Tsonga!



 
 
French man, Mr Benneteau ↑↑

 
 
This year I could get 'Row J' seats of Centre court!

 
 
Stupidly forgot to take any photos...
 
 
By the way, did they change how to cut the grass?? I could see horizontal lines clearly this year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment