3/09/2014

Skiing in Austria (Rosshutte & Axamer Lizum) + Cross Country Skiing ♪♪


It was the second time to go to Austria for skiing. The last time we went there was 15 years ago!!!






We skied at Rosshutte & Axamer Lizum where was used for Olympics before.


Skiing is just like bicycle riding. We remember how to do it even after a long break.


My husband was jealous of me because I never fell down. (^o^)v



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



After 2 days 'ordinary' skiing, we even tried 'cross country skiing'!!!


We had to change all the equipment such as boots, skies and sticks! It was completely different. Good job we did it with an instructor, otherwise we even could not figure out how to attach our boots on skies.


Surprisingly, it became my husband's favourite! He thinks that it is better than running in terms of exercise. I have to agree with him because I got exhausted after this...


We really enjoyed our ski holiday in Austria!

No comments:

Post a Comment