6/11/2013

Maria Sharapova's love at the Queens Tennis (^-^)


Yesterday we went to the Queens Club to see Aegon Championships.


 





I was very pleased to see Ivan Lendl on the practice court (as Andy Murray's coach) because I was a big fan when he was a player! He made my day!!!









Ivan Lendl \(^o^)/




Lleyton Hewitt was also on the practice court. I saw him before in Mumbai. Lleyton just looked the same as before but his coach looked a bit older?!










After practice, he played on the centre court and won! v(^o^)v  In the 2nd/3rd set I felt that 'old'(or young?!) Lleyton came back! I like seeing his competitiveness! Nice to hear his 'come on!'.





By the way Maria Sharapova came to the centre court to support her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov.





I found an article in Evening Standard. ↓↓




Can you see the title? 'Love Match: Maria screams at Queens as boyfriend powers to win'


(^-^)




No comments:

Post a Comment